As a registered charity, Centre 81 values enormously the financial support it receives from businesses, charitable organisations and individuals. We would be pleased to meet anyone who feels they can help us with grants, donations and legacies to ensure that our work with disabled people and their family carers can continue long into the future.
- Sponsorship from businesses or individuals for specific projects, events, outings or new developments.
- Legacies from people who have been helped by Centre 81 or touched by the work we do for those with physical, sensory or other disabilities.
- Donations through fundraising efforts.
- Gifts made directly to the centre.
The centre and its members are grateful for every contribution, large and small.
For more information on supporting Centre 81 contact us on 01493 852573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Friend
Can you use your skills to help us raise funds for the New Centre 81?
- Do you like organising large events?
- Do you have a creative fundraising idea?
- Do you like to be ‘out and about’ doing street collections, marshalling an event, delivering information flyers?
- Do you like a challenge that can be sponsored by family, friends and colleagues?
- Do you have a fundraising idea that you’re itching to do?
If these ideas get you excited then please consider becoming a Friend of Centre 81. Call us on 01493 852573 or email email@example.com