As a charity, we are always in need of extra financial and other support.
- Sponsorship from businesses or individuals for specific projects, events, outings or new developments are always welcome and much appreciated.
- Legacies from people who have been helped by the centre or touched by the work we do for those with physical, sensory or other disabilities are a wonderful way of supporting something worthwhile.
- Gifts through our fundraising efforts or paid directly to the centre ensure that the achievements of its members can continue.
The centre and its members are grateful for every contribution, however small.
For more information on supporting Centre 81 contact us on 01493 852573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a new initiative for Centre 81 to provide you with the opportunity to use your skills to help Centre 81 raise funds for the New Centre 81.
- Are you someone who likes organising large events?
- Are you able to think about creative fundraising idea?
- Are you someone who likes to be ‘out and about’ supporting a charity, i.e. street collections, marshalling an event, delivering information flyers in your area?
- Do you like to rise to a challenge?
- Have something on your ‘bucket list’ that you itching to do?
- Are you happy to persuade family, friends, work colleagues and the like to sponsor you?
Does anyone of the above get you excited, would you like to become a Friend of Centre 81, then we would be interested to hear from you. Please call 01493 852673 or email email@example.com
You can also find out more about this exciting project by clicking here.